Are you planning to remodel your kitchen? Try brightening it with white cabinetry and notice the difference.
There’s a sophistication that white cabinetry brings to your kitchen:
- It creates a center stage for a vast amount of creativity
- White cabinetry makes a space feel more open
- And let’s not forget the timeless look of white cabinetry, especially when paired with a beautiful backsplash, countertop, and suitable flooring to tie the kitchen’s entire look.
However, when choosing white cabinetry for your kitchen, you must consider your lifestyle. For instance, white cabinetry may not be appropriate if your kitchen is accident-prone.
And don’t forget, white cabinets, especially in an all-white kitchen, can sometimes come off as harsh without a good design. That is why it’s essential to work with a professional contractor to get the perfect design for your kitchen.
Here are some designs to make your white cabinetry stand out:
- Go for uncomplicated white-hued doors and drawer styles.
- Accent your white cabinetry with a contrasting or dramatic countertop. For example, choose quartz countertops with dark veining for a textural feel.
- Add a little pop of color, for example, with an accent wall, gold or metal hardware pieces, and some kitchen accessories.
- Pair your white cabinets with warm wood flooring for a beautiful feel, or go for a more dramatic feel with dark wood flooring.
Another advantage of white cabinetry is that it will pair well with any kitchen design style, whether contemporary, transitional, rustic, or traditional.
Choose Outstanding Results Painting to Handle your Kitchen Remodeling Project
We’re your one-stop-shop for all your needs when it comes to remodeling services. We have over 20 years of experience and the technical skills to back it up.
So, if you need bathroom remodeling, basement refinishing, flooring services, etc., we are your guys.